CESS Nuffield - FLAME University is committed to ensuring that all experiments we conduct meet the highest scientific and ethical standards. Accordingly, we have adopted a set of standardized guidelines and procedures consistent with the ones implemented at the other CESS centres.
Before beginning the application process to conduct an experiment with us, please make sure you are familiar with our registration procedures, which you can find here.
You can find out more about the CESS Nuffield ethical guidelines and ethics review process here.
If you are interested in running lab or lab-in-the-field experiment in the FLAME University campus or at another campus in Pune with student subjects, please take a look at our pricing information below. We will give pricing estimates for lab-in-the-field experiments at other locations or with non-standard subject pools on a case by case basis.
|Affiliated||Unaffiliated Academic||Unaffiliated Non-academic|
|Per-session fee at FLAME||₹1,000||₹1,500||X|
|Per session fee at another Pune campus||₹3,000||₹5,000||₹10,000|
|Programming rate per hour||₹1,000|
|20 hours programming||₹20,000|
|Show-up fee per subject||₹100|
|Minumum Average Payment (hourly)||₹200|
|Maximum Average Payment (hourly)||₹500|
At CESS Nuffield - FLAME University, all information participants get during our studies is true. This implies:
- We never deceive participants.
- We keep the promises made to participants. For example, if we promise a certain payment, participants will indeed receive it.
- If we are directly responsible for a mistake that is to the disadvantage of participants, we will inform and compensate the respective participants.
- We design, conduct and report our research in accordance with recognized scientific standards and ethical principles.
- The data in the participants’ database will only be used to conduct experiments at CESS Nuffield - FLAME University. The data will never be given to third parties.
- There is no direct link between the personal data in the participants database and the data collected during a study.
- Every participant can decide at any moment to unsubscribe from the participants database. Unsubscribing from the database implies that no further invitations to our studies will be sent to that person.
- The data generated during experiments is anonymous and is used to write scientific articles and to give presentations. We provide links to working and published papers for research done at CESS Nuffield - FLAME University on our research website.
If you are ready to apply to run an experiment at CESS Nuffield - FLAME University, please fill out this form and send it to us at email@example.com.